NRS Otter 130 Self-Bailing Raft (Used)
Alpin Blue. Original product image; not actual item.
Overhead view of boat wear.
Bow of the boat.
Boat serial number.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- With 18" tubes and a 6'2" width, the Otter 130 is quick and agile without sacrificing stability.
- Will seat up to 8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- High-density polyurethane armor on the bottoms of the tubes slides over rocks in low water and protects your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||72"|
|Warranty:||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial|