NRS Otter 150 Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 85019.01 | Product Details »
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 94" maximum frame length gives you room to pack everything, including the kitchen sink.
- Pile in up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||45"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||94"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
You've invested in a good boat; you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Proper inflation techniques go a long way toward protecting the raft's seams and the baffles between chambers from strain and damage. In this video, Josh Gile, NRS Repairs, goes over steps for pumping up to recommended levels while keeping equal air pressure on both sides of each internal baffle. It's simple stuff, but doing it right is important boat longevity insurance.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.