NRS Youth KidSkin Pants
Item: 15014.01 | Product Description »
- Neoprene provides superior insulation for activities in the water.
- 0.5-mm neoprene is stretchy, so it won't restrict movement and is super comfortable.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects body heat back to the body for maximum warmth with less bulk.
- Flat-lock stitching gives you strong, durable seams that hold up to kid's boisterous activity.
- High-cut waistline and drawstring with barrel-lock provide good back coverage while seated.
|Neoprene:||0.5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene|
|Waist Closure:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Youth KidSkin Pants
Q:I have a 9 year old tall and thin son. He weighs 68 lbs and is 4 ft 9 in tall. What size in the kidskin pants do you recommend? We are thinking of getting these for SUP-ing in GA in the winter.Asked on 11/22/2012 by Sejsup from Tyrone, Ga
A:I think the Y-L will be the best size for him.Answered on 11/24/2012 by Clyde from NRS
A:Hi - I got the large for my tall, skinny boy. I rolled the bottoms up a smidge in the spring, but the the end of the summer they were perfect.Bigger size = longer life. They are very stretchy, so they were not baggy..
-JenniferAnswered on 11/22/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Quality Material
- Keeps kids warm
Comments about NRS Youth KidSkin Pants:
Purchased this for my 8 year old who is tall and very thin and usually has big temperature fluctuations due to the lack of fat on her body. This has been the first summer rafting that she hasn't complained about getting cold, even on cold water rivers.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: