NRS Men's Paddle Wetshoe - Closeout
On Sale: $21.95
$54.95 You Save 60%
Item: 30034.02 | Product Details »
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making the Paddle Wetshoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium adhesive keeps feet toasty when the water's chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3-mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5-mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
This shoe is running 1 size small. If you wear a whole size, please order the next size up. If you wear a half size, please round up to the nearest whole size then go up one more size.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
The warm, comfortable, convenient NRS Paddle Wetshoe is an excellent choice for all types of boaters. Its side zipper entry makes it easy to put on over bare feet and wetsocks.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Freestyle Wetshoe - Closeout