NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
Item: 25015.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $29.95
$39.95 You Save 25%
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||GripCote™ texture|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, NRS HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Crew Gloves - Closeout