NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
Item: 25015.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $29.95
$39.95 You Save 25%
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||GripCote™ texture|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, NRS HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout:
These got near daily use on a fall Grand Canyon trip. I'd recommend sizing up, the seams between the thumb and index finger pulled apart, but nothing I can't stitch back together.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
Q:What is the waterproof/water replant factor for these gloves
ThxAsked on 12/2/2015 by Bobby from Mobjack bay, VA
A:Bobby, the neoprene material itself is impervious to water, and there is a DWR coating on the outer fabric that helps water bead off to reduce evaporative cooling. The seams are not waterproof, so water can seep through. For a fully waterproof glove, choose a pair of the Maverick Gloves, Item # 25017.01.Answered on 12/2/2015 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Crew Gloves - Closeout