Find NRS closer to home?

don’t show again


Quick-N-Easy Replacement Yoke

Item: 63000.01 | Product Description »


  (1) | Write a Review | Ask a Question | 1 Question

Available UNIT:

How many? @

Please complete the required steps.

Check Availability

Orders over $75 ship for free!*

Not only is the set of racks Quick-N-Easy, but getting spare parts to replace them is too. This is a single yoke replacement.
Yoke Height: 7 3/8"

Product Reviews


Do you have questions about this product?

get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Quick-N-Easy Replacement Yoke



    Do you sell just the rubber part that goes on the bottom of this arm for the roof rack.

    Asked on 4/30/2014 by Mike

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      No, Mike, we don't have replacements. You should be able to coat the area with Aquaseal, Item # 35001.01, or that stuff you dip tool handles in.

      Answered on 4/30/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 


by PowerReviews
Quick-N-Easy Replacement Yoke

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


cheaper than buying the set

By ...

from Portland, OR

Verified Buyer


  • Durable
  • Easy To Install
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Stable


  • Doesn't Fit My Car

Best Uses

    Comments about Quick-N-Easy Replacement Yoke:

    Quick-n-Easy's are sold in sets of four and are kind of expensive. If you only need two, you can purchase the yokes and the levers seperately -- two of each. This ends up being cheaper and you don't have extras that you don't need.

    Unfortunately, these do not fit right on my 1964 VW Beetle roof rack. They are intended for a taller rack than mine.

    Displaying review 1

    Back to top