Scotty Glue-On Mount Pad 341
Item: 84107.01 | Product Details »
The Scotty® Glue-On Mount Pad lets you securely attach any Scotty rod holder or mounting system to your inflatable Kayak, fishing SUP, pontoon fishing boat or other inflatable craft.
- Simply affix the Glue-On Mount Pad to your boat with the proper adhesive, then bolt on your Scotty rod holder or accessory mount.
- Works great with inflatable kayaks, fishing SUP boards and pontoon boats such as the NRS GigBob.
- Manufactured from flexible PVC and can be bonded to nearly any inflatable boat material, including PVC, Hypalon, Pennel Orca and polyurethane.
- Attach to PVC, Hypalon, Pennel Orca® or polyurethane boats using StaBond™ Adhesive, NRS item # 38704.01.
- Note: Mount includes four 1/4-20 x 7/8" stainless steel bolts and nuts. Bolts are only for attaching an accessory to the mount. Use of the bolts by themselves, or using longer bolts, can puncture the inflatable boat's material.
- Also, be sure to secure the included nuts in the recesses on the underside of the mount before gluing the mount down.
|Dimensions:||7" x 5"|
It's important to master the skills and techniques of patching your urethane or PVC fabric inflatable boat. In this video the NRS Repairs Department goes over the step-by-step process for finding the leak, preparing the surface of the patch and boat, applying the glue and rolling on the patch. The use of Clifton Urethane Adhesive is demonstrated, but the same techniques work with Stabond Adhesive, Vynabond and other PVC/urethane-type adhesives. Using these methods you can also add D-rings, foot cups and wear strips to your boat.