Watershed Yukon Dry Duffel
Item: 55406.02 | Product Description »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 14" x 27" x 13", 4200 cu. In., 70 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||4200 cu. in., 70 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||14" x 27" x 13"|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Yukon Dry Duffel
Q:Do all the dry bags you call "duffel" feature a side-zip opening as compared to the top opening of the traditional Bill's Bag? For example, do you get your gear out of the Watershed Yukon Duffel when it's laying on its side as shown on the web page, or do you have to stand it upright on its end and get in through the top? ThanksAsked on 7/20/2014 by Jim from Grand Forks, ND
A:Jim, all the duffel bags have an opening that runs lengthwise of the bag, rather that the top opening styles like the Bill's Bag or Tuff Sack. This type of opening makes finding smaller items like clothes much easier.Answered on 7/22/2014 by Clyde from NRS
A:It's just a duffel like you see it in the pic. It's a great option so you don't have to dig in a top passing bag.
Patrick McGintyAnswered on 7/21/2014 by Anonymous
A:This bag allows you to access from the side, in other words, along the top
as it is lying horizontal which makes it very easy to get to your gear. It
has a special closure mechanism.Answered on 7/20/2014 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Can Add Long Strap
- Easy To Carry
- Easy To Find Stuff In It
- Good Capacity
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
- Wide Opening
- Not A Backpack
Comments about Watershed Yukon Dry Duffel:
I added a long strap for easier carrying. This is a very sturdy bag.
- Was this a gift?: