Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag
Item: 55407.02 | Product Details »
- A ZipDry® closure at the cockpit-facing end ensures that all of your gear stored in the spacious main compartment will stay completely dry and quickly accessible.
- Mesh water-bottle holder, bilge-pump clips, and a highly visible map case add up to a versatile, highly useful dry bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Size: 14"W x 21"H, 800 cu. In, 13 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||800 cu. in., 13 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||14"W x 21"H|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag:
My only complaint with this and most of the watershed product is the closure. can be a challenge.
But when it is closed it is absolutely watertight no question. The construction is well made, with great attention to detail.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag
Q:Ok, new to touring kayaking. Received one of these for Christmas. (yippee!)
I understand how to attache the bag to deck w/ the 4 hooks for deck lines, but the two large eyelets at top of bag at either end of opening, I have no idea what to do with these.Asked on 12/26/2016 by Michael from United States
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS OverHaul Deck Bag - Closeout