Watershed Mississippi Dry Duffel
Item: 55414.02 | Product Description »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry™ Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are radio frequency-welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- Size: 18" x 43" x 16", 8400 cu. In., 138 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||8400 cu. In., 138 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||18" x 43" x 16"|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Capacity
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
- Can Be Difficult To Carry
Comments about Watershed Mississippi Dry Duffel:
Pros: I am a river guide with a company called Orange Torpedo Trips. I bought this bag in 2012 I believe. Before, I had an amazing sotar dry bag that back straps. I was originally looking for something that was similar to the sotar bag that I had but bigger. The company that I work for sends me to Idaho to guide down the Main Salmon river. We use to do 5 day 4 night trips until this year when we are switching back to a 6 day 5 night trips. I am a fairly big guy so I tend to have a larger sleeping bag. This dry bag was perfect for the sleeping bag, my pillow, and enough clothing for the trip. What I enjoy most about the bag is the fact that it is extremely easy to pack on a raft. I set the bag directly behind me as a back rest. I am also an individual that needs extremely durable equipment to keep up with me. I tend to be rough on my own stuff, but both bags that I have made by watershed look like they are in new condition.
Cons: what I have noticed that I tend to like to throw my gear on my back and hike up to places. The issue with this bag is that the straps that are used for handles are too small for my arms and shoulders to put in to keep from tearing. When carrying the bag by the handles, the bag tends to bend in the middle causing the zip liner to come undone. What I did to fix that is by putting a 6' NRS strap around the center to keep it from undoing itself. I also took an NRS 12' strap and used the hooks that the bag has to create it into a backpak style. I found that doing both of these not only helped support the weak areas but also helped me have two extra straps in case I was in need.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Mississippi Dry Duffel
Q:How long is the backorder for an orange Mississippi Dry Duffel? Do you have a sample of the orange color you could email me? Where are these made?
BenAsked on 11/14/2013 by Ben
A:Ben, we should be getting orange Mississippi bags in about 3-4 weeks. Sorry, I don't have a color sample to send you. The bags are made here in the US.Answered on 11/15/2013 by Clyde from NRS