Watershed Mississippi Dry Duffel
Item: 55414.02 | Product Description »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry™ Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are radio frequency-welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- Size: 18" x 43" x 16", 8400 cu. In., 138 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||8400 cu. In., 138 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||18" x 43" x 16"|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Mississippi Dry Duffel
Q:How long is the backorder for an orange Mississippi Dry Duffel? Do you have a sample of the orange color you could email me? Where are these made?
BenAsked on 11/14/2013 by Ben
A:Ben, we should be getting orange Mississippi bags in about 3-4 weeks. Sorry, I don't have a color sample to send you. The bags are made here in the US.Answered on 11/15/2013 by Clyde from NRS