Tributary Strike 2 Inflatable Kayak
Item: 87124.02 | Product Details »
- Its unique hull design makes the Strike 2 a maneuverable whitewater boat as well as a calm water kayak with excellent tracking characteristics.
- Tough PVC-coated nylon outer skin, welded seams and urethane AIREcell bladders add to its durable design.
- An upturned bow and stern deflect waves without catching too much wind.
- Comfortable Cheetah Chair seats can be easily moved where you need them and the roomy pockets on their backs hold lots of accessories.
- 16 sets of inner cargo loops anchor the seats and make great gear tiedown points.
- Redesigned with a beefier bow and stern plus comfortable carry handles.
- The mesh drain holes shed water quicker and keep debris from entering from underneath.
- Have fun with a partner or run it solo with plenty of gear for overnight adventures.
- If you're looking for a IK that can take you on both whitewater action and flatwater cruising, plus let you pack plenty of gear for overnight camping, look no further.
|Number of Air Chambers:||2|
|Valve Type:||Summit II|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/650|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||30/650|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||14.5"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|