NRS Stern Raft Frame
Item: 92007.02 | Product Description »
- Small size fits boats with up to 60" frame widths (measured from center to center of the side tubes). The Large works on 66" and wider boats.
- You can adjust the seat, foot bar and oar mounts to set up the rowing station just how you like it.
- The Stern Frame with Skidguard Seat (Item # 92009.02) is popular with outfitters who stack their boats with frames on.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 8" Oar Mounts, Item #91041.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Boats ≤60" C to C Width)||Large (For Boats ≥66" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||44" W|
|Side Rails||36" L||36" L|
|Foot Bar||62" W||78" W|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Stern Raft Frame
Q:What size oars should I get with this frame? I am purchasing the large and have a 13 foot raft.Asked on 7/10/2014 by Chad
A:Chad, 9-10' oars are the recommended minimum for this style frame and its particular width.Answered on 7/11/2014 by Kyle from NRS
A:Well first make sure you want the large. Measure boat width from center point of of tubes.. if greater than 48" go with large. Good rule of thumb is to get oars 2/3 length of boat. I have a 12 ft boat and 9 ft oars were too long for me and 8 was perfect. It really is all about preference and what feels good for you.Answered on 7/10/2014 by Anonymous