NRS Longhorn Raft Frame
Item: 92010.02 | Product Description »
- The 50" frame length fits well on just about any size raft.
- Combine this classic raft frame with a soft cooler and a dry bag or two, and you've got a quick and easy overnight set up.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 50" is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 50"|
|54" x 50"|
|60" x 50"|
|66" x 50"|
|72" x 50"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Longhorn Raft Frame
Q:I have a super puma. I want to drop a cooler and dry box in the frame. I usually sit on the dry box with the cooler in the front. Which NRS frame will work for this? I also have a thigh bar, standing platform and a rear seat with anchor setup for fly fishing to attach to this frame.Asked on 5/26/2014 by Idaho boater from Boise
A:Well, you're wanting to add a lot to your Super Puma. It has a 66" flat area, which constrains what frame you can put on it. Also, there's only 30" between the side tubes. So, none of our stock frames can do what you want to do. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, and we'll try to put together a custom frame for you. A Compact Outfitter-type frame is the only thing that can give you both a dry box (which will have to be custom) and a cooler in the frame.Answered on 5/26/2014 by Clyde from NRS