NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L
Item: 92064.02 | Product Description »
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66" crossbars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: (2) 108" breakdown side rails, (2) 68" standard drop rails, (5) 72" cross bars, deluxe foot bar, 72" seat bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, (4) 9' straps, (8) strap slides
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 108" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L
Q:Will the 66" wide Universal frame fit an Aire 156R raft?Asked on 2/3/2014 by Ya Dude from Laradise, WY
A:Yes, the 66" width is fine for the 156R raft. The 72" length of the longer section doesn't take full advantage of the 93" flat area, but you can always add a longer set of side rails if you find you need extra storage capacity.Answered on 2/3/2014 by Clyde from NRS