Close-up of Quad Grip Surface
NRS Rear Casting Platform
Item: 93041.03 | Product Details »
- The Rear Casting Platform comes in two sizes. The Large is sized for the rear compartment of rafts taking a frame 60" or wider. The Small fits in boats with a 54" or narrower frame.
- The platform is made from our 3/4" Quad-Grip marine-grade plywood. The textured laminate surface gives you excellent footing.
- Clamps with our LoPro™ Frame Fittings to any NRS Cross Bar for a custom casting location.
- The slot in the end of the platform allows you to secure the platform to a raft D-ring for even more solid footing.
- Pair the Rear Casting Platform with the Rear Thigh Hook, Item # 93025.02, for the most stable casting position afloat.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|