Watershed Largo Tote Bag
- Designed to carry a lot of gear but able to stow flat in tight spaces when not full.
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- RF welded seams ensure waterproof dependability while expedition-grade hardware with reinforced stitching guarantees long-lasting, durable performance.
- Six d-ring-style lashing points for securing the duffel to your boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Extra-long, heavy-duty carry handles easily fit over your shoulder even when the bag is full.
- Wide opening for quick access to gear.
- Size: 12.5"H x 14.5"W x 6"D, 1200 cu. in., 19.5 liters.
- Named after Key Largo, an island off of Florida with easy access to the Everglades.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||1200 cu. in., 19.5 liters|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||12.5" H x 14.5" W x 6" D|
|Material:||UV-Resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|