Frame Instructions: Compact Outfitter Frame
Compact Outfitter Components:
- (2) Side Rails
- (4) Cross Bar
- (1) Foot Bar
- (12) U-bolts
- (24) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (2) 9ft Straps
- (4) Strap Slides
- (1) Frame wrench
- (1) Pair of Oar Mount
- (1) Pair of Cooler Mounts
Note: Cooler Mounts are packed separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and cooler mounts. (Note: Optional 9' straps with strap slides are provided to make a cooler sling.)
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.