NRS Mamba Pogies
- Mamba pogies are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm.
- We build our Mambas with 5 mm neoprene for outstanding insulation, and a reflective titanium layer in the material adds even more warmth.
- Nylon-coated neoprene exterior resists abrasion on the underside, while the raw neoprene top prevents evaporative cooling.
- Our exclusive VaporLoft™ lining eliminates clamminess, dries quickly, and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The shortened cuff allows for ease of entry.
- An internal doughnut cuff snugs to the wrist, reducing water entry and holding in warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||5 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Nylon-backed neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|