The Kokatat Women's Icon Drysuit is purpose-built for female paddlers with a rear-entry design, drop seat and waterproof GORE-TEX® construction.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures maximum breathability and durability.
- The rear-entry design places the waterproof nylon zipper across the shoulders for increased paddling mobility and comfort.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with self-draining, punch-through neoprene collar and cuffs.
- High-wear areas like the shoulders, sleeves and legs are constructed with 330 denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro.
- Features a rear drop seat and easily accessible self-draining, zippered chest pocket with a built-in key lanyard.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »