- The Abba PFD is built a bit smaller for women or people with shorter torsos.
- Front flotation is kapok, a sustainably harvested and compostable material sealed in a urethane bladder that conforms to your body.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The front zip design of this PFD is easy to get on and off.
- Neoprene shoulders, stretchy side panels and a wide waistband makes this life jacket comfortable to wear.
- Two big, luxurious, zippered hand warming pockets, a large snap-closure chest pocket and a knife lash tab round out this innovative jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- See the Norge for the men's version of this life jacket.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|