- The Abba PFD is built a bit smaller for women or people with shorter torsos.
- Front flotation is kapok, a sustainably harvested and compostable material sealed in a urethane bladder that conforms to your body.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The front zip design of this PFD is easy to get on and off.
- Neoprene shoulders, stretchy side panels and a wide waistband makes this life jacket comfortable to wear.
- Two big, luxurious, zippered hand warming pockets, a large snap-closure chest pocket and a knife lash tab round out this innovative jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- See the Norge for the men's version of this life jacket.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|