- The Abba PFD is built a bit smaller for women or people with shorter torsos.
- Front flotation is kapok, a sustainably harvested and compostable material sealed in a urethane bladder that conforms to your body.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The front zip design of this PFD is easy to get on and off.
- Neoprene shoulders, stretchy side panels and a wide waistband makes this life jacket comfortable to wear.
- Two big, luxurious, zippered hand warming pockets, a large snap-closure chest pocket and a knife lash tab round out this innovative jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- See the Norge for the men's version of this life jacket.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|