- Injection-molded blades offer a good catch and stable feeling stroke.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades provide durability at an excellent price.
- Carbon-blend shafts are available in longer lengths for wider boats and raised seats.
- The mid-sized, low-angle blades fit a wide range of angler paddling styles.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||15.6 cm W x 49 cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||605 sq cm / 93.8 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||220 is 35 oz (992 g)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Castaway Gloves - Closeout