- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use and the increased blade to shaft offset allows for more verticality through the power phase.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up durability.
- High-impact, fiberglass blades provide Werner's legendary reliability.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Full-size blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 48.25 cm L (7.9" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||725 sq cm / 112.4 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 35.25 oz (999 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 37.75 oz (1070 g)|