STAR Paragon XL Inflatable Kayak - Closeout
Item: 86248.01 | Product Details »
- The 13'6"Paragon XL's unique rigid keel inserts in the bow and stern provide outstanding tracking and stability.
- The self-bailing Paragon XL's drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- A padded folding seat provides a strong and comfortable paddling position.
- A skeg plate and fin in the stern further enhances tracking.
- Bow and stern splash covers help keep you and your gear dry, and extensive bungee rigging gives you lots of options for lashing down additional equipment and supplies.
- The adjustable seat attaches quickly to D-rings in the boat, making the Paragon easy to set up, roll up and store.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Paragon easy to carry to and from the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes folding seats, 1 All-Water Fin, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|