- The Spud is lightweight, short and extremely stable providing a great feel for running waves, punching holes and crossing eddy lines.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be placed wherever fits best for the youth paddler.
- The self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Sturdy handles at the bow and stern make carrying the Spud easy.
- Don't worry parents, the Spud isn't just for kids. With its wider dimensions adults can enjoy a wild, playful boat as well.
- One-year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||2|
|Valve Type:||Summit II|
|Type of Material:||Vinyl|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||23/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||23/1000|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||13"|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|