Werner Pack-Tour M 4 Piece Adjustable Pack Raft Paddle
- The adjustable shaft system allows for on-the-go length changes for the variety of conditions you'll face on the trail.
- The Pack-Tour M is the paddle for those looking to charge open water and tighter moving water streams and rivers.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Designed with the pack rafter in mind, when counting ounces is crucial, the fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum.
- The light swing weight and impact resistance helps to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However, the Pack-Tour M does not parallel the strength of a whitewater paddle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
- This paddle is not recommended for whitewater paddling. Its light swing weight and impact resistance are designed for open water and moving water.
|Weight:||978g / 34.5 oz|
|Dimensions for Packing:|
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7.2" W x 16.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||615 sq cm / 95.3 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 4 pieces|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|