NRS 16' River Cataraft
Item: 85215.01 | Product Details »
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 13' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
- Alternative colors may be available for fleet orders.
- Repair kit included.
- Price is for the cataraft tubes only. Frame and other accessories pictured are sold separately.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Maximum Frame Length:||156"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Let NRS Repairs show you how to inflate and deflate a whitewater cataraft. Using proper technique while blowing up your cataraft will help ensure a long life for your boat.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.