- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive keeps you warm and cushions against impact.
- The neoprene cuff snugs above the ankle and the hook-and-loop instep strap locks your foot firmly in the shoe.
- A 2.5-mm sole, with a 2-mm plastic shim and 5-mm Kfoam insole, gives extra lateral support and good protection for the bottom of your foot.
- The textured rubber sole provides grip and protection on the rough and tumble surfaces found while boating.
- A 2mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- The sole rubber wraps the toe box, instep and heel for added impact protection.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
This shoe is running 1/2 size small.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||2.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm K foam|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Neoprene cuff and instep strap|
Making tracks to the put in, down the river and back, you want shoes that are good to your feet. The NRS Sasquatch Water Shoe fits great, lets your toes spread out and is oh so comfortable.
An overview of how to put on, and take off apparel that incorporate the HydroCuff in their construction.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.