Werner Player Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75693.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddling styles.
- Small diameter shaft option is available for smaller hands.
|Blade Size:||20.75cm W x 46cm L (8" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||690 sq cm / 107 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 34.5 oz / 978 g|
The Werner Player Paddle is the most popular choice for serious play boaters who want to get after it. Featuring mid-size down-turned blades, the Player offers a great combination of power and responsiveness.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Player Paddle 30 Degree
Q:Can I get the Player Paddle in 15 degree offset instead of 30?
If so, will it still sell at the normal price?Asked on 1/1/2014 by B-man from montana
A:Yes, you can have the Player in 15-degree offset, at the same price. Call 800.635.5202 to place this custom order.Answered on 1/1/2014 by Clyde from NRS