Werner Player Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75693.01 | Product Details »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddling styles.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Size:||20.75 cm W x 46 cm L (8" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||690 sq cm / 107 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||197 is 34.5 oz (978 g)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Reduces Flutter
Comments about Werner Player Paddle 30 Degree:
I was able to try this paddle out just a few days after I got it, and love it. I felt like I have more control and it takes less energy to move my playboat around. I was shocked at how light weight it is, but my only wish was that there was something to protect the outer edges for when going through rapids and accidentally hitting rocks.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Player Paddle 30 Degree
Q:Can I get the Player Paddle in 15 degree offset instead of 30?
If so, will it still sell at the normal price?Asked on 1/1/2014 by B-man from montana
A:Yes, you can have the Player in 15-degree offset, at the same price. Call 800.635.5202 to place this custom order.Answered on 1/1/2014 by Clyde from NRS