Frame Instructions: NRS Top Cat Frame
Top Cat Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. Begin by placing the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPros. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers. Be sure that the side marked "Front" on the seat plate faces forward. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add the nine-foot straps and strap slide to support the dry box. See Strap Slide Instructions.
- Add seat, oar mounts, and cooler mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and seat bolts.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions