NRS Women's Crux Drysuit - Closeout
Item: 22532.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $739.95
$989.95 You Save 25%
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The overskirt, with its 5" wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped inside and out for extra durability.
- We've included a wide heavy-duty YKK® waterproof relief zipper so you can answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit. Placed low in the torso for use with a feminine funnel relief system.
- Cut for a woman's body. Provides room for insulating layers and allows unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- The heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper allows easy entrance and is covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck overcuff protects the tough latex neck gasket.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the wrists and ankles protect the latex wrist gaskets and Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- An extra layer of Eclipse fabric protects the seat and knees, for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's Crux Drysuit - Closeout
Q:I am allergic to neoprene wetsuits....break out in rash. Are the latex gaskets lined to prevent allergy? If not what do you suggest? Could I line the gaskets with flannel?Asked on 2/2/2015 by Extending season from Collingwood ON
A:Most folks who experience an allergic reaction to neoprene garments are allergic to one of the ingredients in the waterproof adhesive that bonds the face fabrics to the neoprene foam rubber. Latex and neoprene are different chemical makeups. Because you're allergic to neoprene garments doesn't mean you are automatically allergic to latex. The gaskets aren't lined, they're all latex. If you did turn out to be allergic to latex you could line them with something; however, you'd probably be providing an avenue for some water entry.Answered on 2/2/2015 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Women's Crux Drysuit - Closeout
Q:Does this product have any warranty coverage? If used gently (but reasonably; I am a whitewater boater and a sea kayaker), what is it's expected lifespan in keeping me dry?Asked on 10/14/2014 by Janiene from United States
A:Janiene, our warranty is a great one - http://www.nrs.com/guarantee.asp - This is a high-quality drysuit. It's on closeout because we're making some style changes on this model for 2015. With the extra 20% off, this week only, it's a great buy. Take care of it and you'll get many seasons out of it.Answered on 10/14/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy entry
- Ww Kayaking
Comments about NRS Women's Crux Drysuit - Closeout:
Bought this for my wifes birthday. She LOVES it!! Comfortable; easy access; dry; great color;
She hasn't tested the she-wee yet, but she promises she will!
- Was this a gift?:
Comments about NRS Women's Crux Drysuit:
The new material glides with my PFD & elbow pads. It is even easier getting in my kayak. My first 4 days in this suit have been great. It fits me a little smaller on the bottom than the Inversion & has a little more room on the top. Perfect.